Thursday, 12 January 2017

Job Interview

Preparation

find out name and background of interviewer
find out who is this company and what do they do
have questions for them
look at your hobbies and see what it is you like about them


In interview

be prepared
be enthusiastic about it
don't be demanding
be honest
think about the answers to the questions
ask questions at least 3
be punctual
smile
  

Actual interview feedback

I was observed by Emily
I was interviewed by Cameron

I was applying for the position of a TV researcher
The company i was applying for is Universal TV and Media Ltd   

 The feedback I received  is that i do appear confident but at times I am unsure of my answers.I asked some good questions in the interview that made it sound like i was interested in the job.The feedback also say that i could have appeared more prepared.I could have had more knowledge about about the company but had quite a bit of knowledge about the job role itself.I gave some work experience examples.I shouldn't focus so much on weaknesses and should talk more about my strengths.For future interviews i need to be more confident and talk about my strengths.          

No comments:

Post a Comment